Stephan M. Ebner
Stephan M. Ebner, LL.B., LL.M., ESQ
- M&A (purchase and sale of corporations and business associations)
- Corporate foundation, restructuring and conversion
- Corporate advice concerning commercial, tax and criminal tax issues
- Corporate contract law, especially in regard to Common Law jurisdictions
- Cross-Border criminal tax proceedings, economic criminal law and inheritance law
- Cross-Border Estate Planning
- Litigation in the US and England & Wales
- Company and tax law in England & Wales / Legal and tax advice for corporations and business associations in the US (Local, State und Federal Taxes)
Stephan Ebner is admitted to the Bar in Germany as well as the US (New York). His main focus is on handling questions of law with international reference. He is point of contact for all legal questions concerning corporations and business associations in commercial, tax and criminal tax matters. In addition to US law, Mr. Ebner emphasizes on questions of law in regard to England & Wales, particularly. This is why he is a central contact within our team for legal issues in the context of the so-called „Brexit“.
One of his further main concerns is Cross-Border Estate Planning. Due to his expertise with Common Law, Mr. Ebner not only is a legal intermediary between the German and US or rather English/Welsh jurisdictions. He also is a respected advisor in giving legal counsel on further Common Law jurisdictions such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the Cayman Islands, for instance.
Languages: German, English