- International private law
- International civil procedure
- UN international sale of goods law
- Contract law, contract drafting
- Tax and employment law advice for businesses with cross-border issues
- Tax, criminal and commercial criminal law
- Litigation management
Sevdelina Damyanova is admitted to practice as a lawyer in both Germany and Bulgaria. She has obtained legal qualifications from both the Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich as well as from the University of Sofia (St. Kliment Ohridski).
Sevdelina Damyanova has professional experience from her work in reputable commercial law firms in Germany. She was born in Bulgaria and specializes in international commercial law. She provides multi-disciplinary advice to businesses and private persons particularly on cross-border legal issues.
Languages: German, Bulgarian, English, Russian